Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Waiting for marks

The hardest part for me for any course is waiting for the marks. I have just finished two courses in my MDE program. Although I know that I am probably at an A level given the marks so far.....I want to know for sure.

I know that the theory is that students should learn for the sake of learning. And I do, I really do. I just also want to know how I did on the scales that are there. I know the scales are not perfect and do not test all of our intelligences, and work better for some people than for others. But for me, it is a factor in my satisfaction. I love learning while I am doing the course - but at the end of the course I want closure.

Being on the other side, I know that often you need to wait until the bureaucratic process makes its way through. So I try to be patient - not working so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment