Monday, January 9, 2012

Change your bookmark

I am no longer blogging on this site.

For further blogs, please go to our website:

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Non-resident and deemed resident forms for 2011

New forms have been added for Non-residents and deemed residents of Canada for 2011.

If you need to file a tax return in Canada, start with the return and guide:

5013-R T1 General - Income Tax and Benefit Return
5013-G General Income Tax and Benefit Guide

And then add additional forms as you need them:

5013-D1 T1 General - Federal Worksheet
5013-S1 T1 General - Schedule 1 (Calculation of Tax)
5013-SA T1 General - Schedule A - Statement of World Income
5013-SB T! General - Schedule B - Allowable Amount of Non-Refundable Tax Credits
5013 SC T1 General - Schedule C - Electing Under Section 217 of the Income Tax Act

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Guide for Payments to Non-Residents for Services in Canada

The updated 2011 guide for payments to non-residents for services provided in Canada is now available online at CRA.